If liberals are correct, and government spending and high taxes make us all better off, then why not spend and tax even more? In this episode, I address these questions and the anti-intellectual nature of liberalism.
- Here’s the tab for every American for the disastrous coronavirus “stimulus” bill.
- Our massive federal debt is spiraling out of control.
- The House passes the outrageous 1.9 trillion dollar pork bill.
- Economic freedom is evaporating in the United States.
- Is a major tax hike coming your way?
- The border crisis is out of control.
- A solid explanation of the “seen versus unseen” phenomenon in economics.
- This The NY Times article is a disturbing portrait of the cannibalistic nature of cancel culture.
Copyright Bongino Inc All Rights Reserved.