In this episode, I address an explosive article in the Wall Street Journal about the Wuhan Virus which questions everything. I also address the continued misinformation and hysteria campaigns being waged by the liberal media. Finally I discuss a critical Supreme Court ruling on racial discrimination and a disastrous decision by the Democrat Nevada Governor.
- Stocks enjoy one of the best days in American history.
- President Trump’s approval rating pops to 49%.
- What we currently know about potential treatments for the Wuhan Virus.
- George Soros bankrolls coronavirus political attack ads.
- After impeaching Trump for a fake “quid pro quo,” Pelosi demands a quid pro quo from Americans.
- Hilarious. Moscow Rachel Maddow is warning about “misinformation.”
- These two Democrat governors are working with President Trump with “mutual respect.”
- Supreme Court unanimously agrees that racial discrimination cases must show racial discrimination.
Copyright Bongino Inc All Rights Reserved.